Riding boot Kara
Stylish and sporty riding boot made of vegan apple leather. The elastic front lacing and the long zipper with elastic insert, secured with a push button, ensure an optimal fit.
€469,00 incl. VAT
from 75 € order value within Germany and Austria. From 150 € order value within EU, Switzerland & Liechtenstein
Money back guarantee
Vegan riding boot "Kara" is a beautifully crafted and stylish boot for all disciplines. The boot is made of high-quality apple leather with a hemp lining. The elastic insert provides an optimal calf fit. With a moisture wicking insole to keep feet dry, elastic laces, a high-quality coiled zipper, these boots are perfect for those looking for a close fitting, stylish look with a boot built for performance.
- Vegan apple leather (Appleskin™)
- Anatomical cut
- Elastic pull lacing
- Elastic insert for optimal calf fit with a deviation of up to 2cm
- Long, covered zipper at the back
- Zipper slider on top protected by snap cover
- Quick drying and antibacterial hemp lining
- Shock-absorbing, midfoot-stabilizing rubber profile sole with firm heel for maximum comfort while walking and riding
- Hemp makes this boot very breathable, durable and suitable for many allergy sufferers
Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by our manufacture one piece at a time and thus may vary slightly from the product image. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products and make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.
- A Foot length: This is the length of the sole and corresponds to the common shoe sizes.
- B Shaft width: The diameter at the widest point (for the calf).
- C Shaft height: That the height of the boot, measured with heel.
- D Heel height: The height of the heel is 1,5 cm
|Size||Foot length||Shaft width||Shaft height|
|38||25,6cm||⌀ 36 cm||44,5cm|
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
- Store dry and airy
- Clean with a cloth and our Nafilia leather balm
- Do not expose to ammonia
- Not suitable for washing machines
- Do not tumble dry
Apple Leather ™ is an attractive, versatile and high-performance material that recycles waste materials. This sustainable product is produced by extracting fibers from residues taken from industrial processing of apples. The wastes from the apple juice industry are recycled and these wastes are transformed into a new raw material.
Made in Italy
- 75 % Eco-Composite
- 15 % Water-PU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.