Elegant vegan leather halter with oval and soft padded noseband and headpiece, fine brass fittings, and snap carabiners.
from 75 € order value within Germany and Austria. From 150 € order value within EU, Switzerland & Liechtenstein
Money back guarantee
The halter "Zoi" is not only elegant, but hardly to be surpassed in comfort. The anatomically oval shaped noseband provides a pleasant pressure distribution on the bridge of the nose for sensitive horses. Additional comfort is provided by the padded headpiece and cheek straps to prevent pressure and chafing. "Zoi" is 3-way adjustable and a snap carabiner near the cheek makes it easy to put on and take off.
- Vegan grape leather (VEGEA)
- Water and dirt repellent
- 3-way adjustable
- Padded headpiece
- Oval shaped noseband
- Polished brass fittings
Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by our manufacture one piece at a time and thus may vary slightly from the product image. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products and make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.
- A Noseband: This is the piece on the top measured from the nose.
- B Neck piece: The part that runs along behind the ears.
- C Cheek strap: These are the two pieces on the side, which connect the nose and headpiece/jaw area (the cm shown is per side)
- D Chin strap: This is the piece that is on the underside of the nose.
- E Throatlatch: The part that goes under the throat
All measurements are in cm and exclude rings and/or carabiners. Some parts are adjustable, the indications correspond to minimum and maximum sizes.
|Breed||A: Nose||B: Neck||C: Cheek||D: Chin||E: Throat||E: incl. carabiner|
|Cob||32 cm||50 - 57 cm||16,5 cm||27 - 31 cm||25 - 30 cm||31 - 34 cm|
|Full||35,5 cm||52 - 59 cm||18,5 cm||28 - 32 cm||25 - 30 cm||31 - 34 cm|
|Dimensions||36 × 12 × 31 cm|
Cob, Full, Pony
- Store dry and airy
- Clean with a cloth and our Nafilia leather balm
- Do not expose to ammonia
- Not suitable for washing machines
- Do not tumble dry
VEGEA is an innovative material characterized by the high content of vegetal, renewable and recycled materials: grape leftovers from winemaking, vegetal oils and natural fibers from agriculture.
Made in Italy
- 77 % Eco-Composite
- 23 % Water-PU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.